Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Whitney Carol Blaesser. She is my sister, and today she turns 26 years old.
If I had to give an award to my sister Whitney - you know, like the awards that are given in a High School year book - she would get the "Most Changed" award in our family. Just to clarify, she's changed the most in a good way. Growing up, I remember Whitney being a "the glass is half empty" kind of person. But over the years, Whitney has become a spiritual leader and a righteous example to our entire family. She's always worked harder than any of the other siblings in our family and has been an example in that sense. But upon coming home from my mission in August of 2006, I remember noticing a spiritual change in Whitney. Like, a change in her countenance that could not be denied.
I look at what Whitney has done with her life and it makes me so happy. I'm so happy to know that my sister spends her days serving others. She recently returned home from distributing free wheelchairs as a part of her job with Free Wheelchair Mission.
Whitney, you are so beautiful. I'm so glad you're my sister. I love you and I'm so happy for you and Adam. I can't wait to see you guys again.



1 comment:
Awww Rhett! You made me cry! Thank you so much, you are such a good brother and I love you so much! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment